Thursday, November 6, 2014

Shrek report 11 6 sched change included

Shrek The Musical!

Rehearsal Report

 

Date

11/6/2014

Time

7:08

Break

Stop

10:10

Director: Cliff Butler

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

512.299.2053

 

 

 

 

 

Late:

Late excused:

Missing Excused: Jesee, Iosua,

Missing: Aaron,

Didn’t Sign in: Berkley, Catiana, Wendy, Kirk, Lindsey, Shannon

Orch X op Sam

General

Ended at who I’d be will revisit

Two weeks from tomorrow we open.  Thank you for your patience and hard work.  We know this is tedious but we are getting some great work done. 

Saturday’s we will be sewing and in need of help, any available will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help reinforcing the armor! 

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

The schedule can now be found online at https://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_shrek.php

Please note that the rehearsal report will always trump what is on the online calendar, I’ll try to update asap, but it may not happen so it will be important to look at the reports!  Thanks

Friday, November 7 pay attention to what working, If I missed listing you, please be here, and forgive me

7:00pm

RAt Review-rats and pied piper

7:30-8:15

Ballad of Farquad, gaurds, thelonius and farquuad

8:30

Make a move

9:00

When words fail

Saturday, November 8                         CREW changed to here please!

1:00pm-6:30 hard stop

 1:00

Freak Flag

1:45 Full cast called

Complete Stumblethrough / Review TBD - Full cast, BRING SOMETHING TO DO! THERE WILL BE MUCH WAITING!  Will try to accomplish ogre make up for all you er ogre’s.  I don’t know all of my crew conflicts, so I’m unsure who I’ll have assisting so I would like to film it.  Nikki, Mama T, I’d like to have you there please

Monday, November 10

7:00pm

 Run Act I 7PM - Full Cast & Crew

Tuesday, November 11

7:00pm

 Run Act II 7PM - Full Cast & Crew

Wednesday, November 12

7:00pm

 Sitzprobe - 7PM - Full Cast & Crew & BAND

Thursday, November 13

7:00pm

 Sitzprobe, part two AND/OR TBD Review 7PM- Full Cast & Crew & Band

Friday, November 14

7:00pm

 Run Show - Full Cast w/Band & Crew

Saturday, November 15

1:00pm

 Tech 1 - 11PM - Full Cast & Crew

Weather Today

Weather Tomorrow

Set

The brake shoes aren’t working don’t think they will with rubber either, nope still do not work.  Feels like they really need to be attached to something. 

Both sides of free standing door are purposefully shown, can we face the frame?  Also a hook on either side of the inside to hang buckets on.

Can there be handles on inside of outhouse doors (both) AND can the bigger door have magnets?

can the legs be just attached on the fire wall instead of on a batten

the middle section of the round platform’s luan was scraped all to hell, it goes down too low and get’s high centered on things.

The duloc/swamp/oz street sign can it attach/detach from the tree drop? Swamp stage right Duloc Left Oz up

Hand brake or two on the three part tower please

The latches for the three part tower?  Do we still get those? If we could get them tomorrow that’d be awesome.

Doors fling open all three don’t stay shut

Not sure the ramp upstage right is wide enuf. Maybe need to talk/try other options.

NEW--Can we try putting belts on the hanging knights?  Having issues, may have to add luan to bottom on two of them.  I can do tomorrow, can I get some help Ron/Tamar?

Need two boxes three sided for geysers to go in, three inches taller, painted like floor

Handles on both sides of three part wagon please and thanks!

Set we still need, bed on wheels, cookie cart, weight bench, two seater log,

Platform 16 needs a look see

Orange X’s mean soft and scary platformage

 

 

Props

Fiona Dossier

Need a mic stand for I believe

THE DRAGON IS AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom jaw pole fell off the nozzle (?)

Knight debris to come on with the helmet, pile of ash, broken sword etc…

Broke the handle of the bingo turner

Needs some dressing on cart

Paint

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

Dragon roar Rhaaam-mrah! Page 55 Sam SFX

Beginning shrek stuff recorded?

Nose sfx’s Sam K, not orch X I think. 

Costumes-

Farquads legs are getting better but the knees are starting to roll again.

Farquad needs a pair of yellow big boy pants for cc

Turn papa bear feet into spats

Farquuad right u bracket to foot is wobbly (turns)

Gaurds need a scabbard?

Facility-

I don’t think the vents at the back of the rehearsal stage work

Director 

Cliff when does the black go out in the dragon scene I have after it says dragon, so I want an exact from you please

Choreography

Music

Lannie/Austin will need a fart sample from steve missing some farts in orch X

(that was the most awesome note I’ve ever put in a report before)

Dialect

Actors  

Please wear black hanging knights that way your elbows can stick out.

Also dragon puppeteers please and thank you!

Parents

Crew

Welcome crew and fill ins! I misspoke.  If any are available this week we could surely use you, especially Saturday (unless you are earmarked for spot op)  THANKS

Saturday-Will try to accomplish ogre make up for all you er ogre’s.  I don’t know all of my crew conflicts, so I’m unsure who I’ll have assisting so I would like to film it.  Nikki, Mama T, I’d like to have you there please

See schedule please.

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it’s fun to find out

Quote(s)

“We’re gonna need a bigger moat” Jay

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment