Thursday, December 4, 2014

Shrek Inclusion Show report 12 4

Shrek The Musical!

Performance Report

 

Date

12/04/2014

Time

7:45 (ish)

Break

Stop

9:04

House count

 

Director: Cliff Butler

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

512.299.2053

 

 

 

 

 

Late:

Late excused:

Missing Excused:

Missing:

Didn’t Sign in:

General

Oh thank you!  What a beautiful show for an audience that deserves such a treat.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  The inclusion show is my favorite thing, and I appreciate getting to share it with you. 

In other news, the parade only accepts the first comers, I must’ve been after the designated number, as I can’t get anyone to tell me if we are in or not.  SOOO that being said, have a good morning, and if you DO wander around for the stroll, please make sure to wear some ears or a SHOW shirt (should be here Friday).  Let em know we’re still here!

Which also reminds me PARKING THIS WEEKEND WILL SUCK!! So make sure you give yourself time to park. Walk.  And get here on time.  There will be road closures and Saturday and Sunday (?) Austin ave will be blocked off.  

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

The schedule can now be found online at https://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_shrek.php

Friday 12/5

6:00 crew

6:30 actors

6:35 warmups and mic check

7:00 house open

7:30 Curtain!

Saturday 12/6

12:30 crew

1:00 actors

1:05 warmups and mic check

1:30 house open

2:00 curtain

Dinner Break

Saturday 12/6

6:00 crew

6:30 actors

6:35 warmups and mic check

7:00 house open

7:30 Curtain!

Sunday 12/7

12:30 crew

1:00 actors

1:05 warmups and mic check

1:30 house open

2:00 curtain

Weather Today

Weather Tomorrow

Set

Part of the tree’s with door came off SR bottom offstage side.  Very fixable.

Props

The station (?) that houses the dragon is not very kind to the dragon, a seam has started tearing. 

Paint

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

One of the geysers lights is out, consistently not coming on, SR I think.  The address seems fine so I don’t know why?

One of the wash movers SL second from end of batten 10 was moving since the light board went on??? We turned off and on, then was fine. 

Also, I was in show, “ShrekOpening” when I have usually been in “ShrekOpening*” has someone changed it or was I in the wrong version?

Costumes-

Thank you Julie for the Little Shrek pants.

Facility-

Director 

Choreography

Music

Dialect

Actors  

You rule!

Parents

Thanks for ushering!

Crew

Thank you all, for all you do.  You amaze me.

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it’s fun to find out

Quote(s)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment