Shrek The Musical!
Rehearsal Report
| Date | 10/25/2014 |
| Time | 1:00 |
| Break | 2:25-2:43 |
| Stop | 4:57 |
Director: Cliff Butler
Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette
512.299.2053
Late:
Late excused:
Missing Excused: Chloe, Jenn,
Missing:
Didn’t Sign in:
Orch X op
| General blocking, stumble thru went pretty well all, thanks for your patience |
| Next Rehearsal/Schedule The schedule can now be found online at https://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_shrek.php Please note that the rehearsal report will always trump what is on the online calendar, I’ll try to update asap, but it may not happen so it will be important to look at the reports! Thanks 7:00pm HAS CHANGED!!! 7:00-7:45 Pinocchio 7:45-8:30 Mama & Papa Shrek 8:30-9:15 I Know it's today all Fiona's & Costume Parade Costume Parade 7:00-7:30 Tom B. Aaron, Abby, Amy, Boni, Buddy 7:30-8:00 Cati, Chloe, Craig, Emma, Emma, Samantha, Adele 8:00-8:30 Jay, Berkley, Charlotte, , Grace, Connor, Jesee 8:30-9:00 Gwedolyn, Iosua, Jacob, James, Jayda, William, Shannon 9:00-9:30 Jenn, , Josh, Justin, Katya, Kelsey, Tim, Shelby Clint 9:30-10:00 Leann, Lindsey, Maggie, Martha, Nick, Rebecca, Jay Kirk and Scott, we will try your stuff on-on Saturday. THANKS The costume parade will tell us what needs to be changed and fixed, it's super important so that people aren't naked on stage! Tuesday, October 28 7:00pm 7PM - Run Act II up to Finale. 7PM - Fiona, Tapping Rats, Shrek, Donkey, 730PM - Farquaad, Thelonious, Guards, 7:45 - Three Blind Mice, 8PM - Full Cast EXCEPT Young Fiona Wednesday, October 29 Dance Review Story of my life/Goodbye/Farq Chamber/Regiments 7:00-8:30 Ballad of Farquad, Thelonius/Farquad/guards 8:30-10:00 Fairy Tale creatures (not dwarf) Thursday, October 30 7:00pm Dance: 7PM - Finale / I'm A Believer - Full Cast Saturday, November 1 1:00pm Dance/Blocking: 1-5 Forever/This is How A Dream Comes True (Puppet day!) |
| Weather Today Weather Tomorrow |
| Set For the tower drop: can add a ledge that can be sat upon. Paint numbers on the deck (Jessie will do by Wednesday |
| Props |
| Paint |
| Sounds/Lights/Special FX Cricket chirps not needed Need a tommy gun sfx pg 18 (is this right Maria)? |
| Costumes- |
| Facility- I don’t think the vents at the back of the rehearsal stage work |
| Director |
| Choreography |
| Music Lannie/Austin will need a fart sample from steve missing some farts in orch X (that was the most awesome note I’ve ever put in a report before) |
| Dialect |
| Actors Missing bio’s: Jay, Abby, Maggie is a swing for Duloc Dancers (still the mascot) Shannon= male duloc dancer/mad hatter Craig-now a hanging knight |
| Parents |
| Crew We’ll have one! |
| Accident/Incident |
| Dumb Stuff it’s fun to find out …“Of course the set needs to be finished and the props need to be assembled and the costumes finalized, and many moments need tightening up to meet the director’s and the playwright’s visions. However, even in this stumble through – there was a living, breathing play that was lovely to behold. I’ve experienced that before in rehearsals, where I am able to step back and experience it the way the audience will…just rarely this early in the process. It’s a special cast, with a great production crew, and I think it’s going to be a very good show.” 16th street theatre blog |
| Quote(s) “I’m an outhouse” Nick |
No comments:
Post a Comment