Shrek The Musical!
Rehearsal Report
| Date | 10/28/2014 |
| Time | 7:04 |
| Break | 8:15-8:25 |
| Stop | 10:01 |
Director: Cliff Butler
Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette
512.299.2053
Late:
Late excused:
Missing Excused: Emma, James
Missing:
Didn’t Sign in:
Orch X op Sam
| General blocking and working schtuff in act two |
| Next Rehearsal/Schedule The schedule can now be found online at https://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_shrek.php Please note that the rehearsal report will always trump what is on the online calendar, I’ll try to update asap, but it may not happen so it will be important to look at the reports! Thanks Wednesday, October 29 Dance Review Story of my life/Goodbye/Farq Chamber/Regiments 7:00-8:30 Ballad of Farquad, Thelonius/Farquad/guards 8:30-10:00 Fairy Tale creatures (not dwarf) Thursday, October 30 7:00pm Dance: 7PM - Finale / I'm A Believer - Full Cast Saturday, November 1 1:00pm Dance/Blocking: 1-5 Forever/This is How A Dream Comes True (Puppet day!) |
| Weather Today Weather Tomorrow |
| Set Paint numbers on the deck (Jessie will do by Wednesday I have your measurement Can we get a second brake on each half of the death wagon? Need another brake for the stump it pivot slides |
| Props Can you work on Farquad some tomorrow? Feet still escaping from feet The link is soft and gets squished really easily |
| Paint |
| Sounds/Lights/Special FX Cricket chirps not needed |
| Costumes- |
| Facility- I don’t think the vents at the back of the rehearsal stage work |
| Director |
| Choreography |
| Music Lannie/Austin will need a fart sample from steve missing some farts in orch X (that was the most awesome note I’ve ever put in a report before) |
| Dialect |
| Actors |
| Parents |
| Crew We’ll have one! |
| Accident/Incident |
| Dumb Stuff it’s fun to find out |
| Quote(s) “come on Sam you’re not in Hawaii anymore” Jay “18 buttons” Scott “I’ll call out your vocce” Sam “So it’s merely a dotted half fart” |
No comments:
Post a Comment